I am so grateful for my soul school experience. It is truly an adventure into my own soul! I am loving it! This past weekend I had several AHA moments.
1. No matter how much I will it to be quicker, Nola is a set distance from Baton Rouge and if I just fall into the flow the travel is much smoother.
2. If we listen to our inner Shaman and allow our mind to move out of the way, our heart and soul will guide us to the right place.
3. Sometimes we are the friend that lifts, but many times we are being lifted. I am grateful to be surrounded by so much support (and especially those that physically lift me up into handstands and such). You all rock.
4. I may be 33 (gasp) but I can still learn new things with a childlike energy I never had as a child. I.e, it's not too late for anyone!
5. As much as I thought this journey was only mine and only experienced by me, it was revealed this weekend in so many ways that I am not alone, ever. And I am overflowing with love at this revelation.
6. When we least expect it the right answer will come and Saraswati will flow through us with such grace that we are even surprised at our own eloquence.
|Girls Raised in the South, Grits|
|The New Orleans Healing Center. Rich indeed.|
|Post-yoga, post-food, rooftop high|
|I ate a lot of grits this weekend.|