Instagram

Monday, December 23, 2013

OMGAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the day before Christmas Eve!

How does this happen (every year(with glee)) we arrive at the day before Christmas Eve, and I am in awe of my lack of preparation? Note to self: definitely be more prepared next year. Also occurring at this moment, sharp pains in my wrists. Not liking that. Anyways, enough of that because there are so many things for these wrists to do.

Today I shall make:
A turkey
Sweet potatoes
Radish/ brussell sprouts with bacon and onions
Cornbread dressing
green bean casserole
Salted Honey Pie

Crazy to think I will make all that in a delicious manner since it is 8:18 am and I am at work and nothing is cooked yet? Perhaps so. But, I am going to give it my best go.

Let me just add that this Christmas is most awesome! Not only am I surrounded by people I love and am sharing the season with K,  but I am decked out in some new bling and fancy stuffs that I love!



<<<--------------- A few of the lovely items! Fossil Rose bracelet, Levity heels, MixNo6 heels, Gucci Guilty, the new Bridget Jones Book Mad About the Boy, Teeki Pants (yay!yay!yay!), awesome new bra that really makes the girls look nice! LOVE IT ALL!

It's so nice having a Santa ;)

I am ready for Christmas, the gifts are almost all wrapped, the tree is trimmed and the fridge is stocked. All systems go.

Today, I will try and work and sort details for the week, head to Sur la Table for some vanilla bean paste, then scoop up Ayanami and head to the house to start cooking!

I am torn because the woman I love quite possibly will not be at my dinner tonight and it breaks my heart and makes me feel awful at the same time. I hope that in the coming months and years I grow stronger and learn to stand for what I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment