Instagram

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ani, Farmers and Zeeland




Thanks to my darling, we had a wonderful time listening to Ani at the Varsity on Friday night. Well, I had a wonderful time and I think in part of my good time, she had a good time. I am very grateful to K for this night out because it isn't her thing. She did it just for me and that is kind of super awesome. Bonus on the night, I ran into Lacey G! So awesome! It's actually been 2 years since I saw her, crazy! We also ate at Waka, which unfortunately for me will likely be my last time eating there. There's too much gluten in restaurant Japanese. But even with all of that, I had a wonderful night. And Ani sang/played 32 Flavors in the encore, so that upped my happy. 

The next morning, rested and realizing just how much we are not the going out type, we dressed and headed to the market to grab our CSA box, filled with awesome greens, carrots, turnips, etc! Then, the piece de Resistance: Zeeland for breakfast. Hashbrown omelet, grits and hash. Yes, please.



<-----farm to table(counter) juice time


No comments:

Post a Comment