Instagram

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Gratitude

Thanks to Peyton Fisher for an amazing basics workshop on Sunday. I left totally blissed out and got my happy back. Sounds silly and simple, but sometimes the truth truly is just like that, I got my happy back in that room on my lovely purple mat. I got my happy back while sweating with strangers who instantly became dear friends. I got my happy back when I took the mask off, let go of the pressure and allowed "me" to show up. The spark that was missing in me was ignited and I can feel a new heat within myself. I didn't effortlessly fall into any one pose or perfect my ujjayi breathing; but I did have the moment, the quiet peace of knowing that all I need and will ever need is within me and I am where I am, now. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment